Pages

Saturday 11 January 2014

Prime Time


L’Oreal Studio Secrets Primer – £14.29 
Smashbox Primer – £25

These days I would be completely lost without my Primer. Gone are the days of lugging my make up around in my ridiculously over sized handbag. Instead it’s simply one application in the morning and I’m set for the day. Primers are applied under the foundation to create the perfect canvas whilst reducing the appearance of fine lines and pores. Apply the rest of your make up as normal; you should notice that it also helps the application of foundation, to create flawless looking skin (fingers crossed). I currently use L’Oreal’s ‘Studio Secrets’ – highly recommendable. However recently I have received a sample of the new ‘Photo Finish Luminizing’ primer from Smashbox. It’s defiantly on my wish list. There are 11 face primers to choose from, each targeting different problem areas. These vary from blemish control to age defying. They can even be worn alone for a quick fix of smooth, even skin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin