Pages

Saturday 31 May 2014

Crisp Whites and Ripped Skinnies


White Shirt - Cos
Skinny Jeans - American Apparel 
Sunglasses - Prada
Clutch - M&S
Sandals -New Look 

I had planned to post this blog at the start of the week however with assessment deadlines and one of the busiest weeks I have had in a long time, I am only just getting round to putting my feet up and getting myself sorted.  

I'm a huge fan of monochrome and I probably always will be. It's simple but chic and is always present in both spring/summer and autumn/winter catwalks. Plus I like to think i'm channeling my inner Victoria Beckham (I wish). For this outfit I did a little borrowing from my sister AND Nan! The shirt I stole from my sister, the material is beautiful and the fit is perfect. The pleats at the front add a little something extra to just a plain white shirt. The snakeskin clutch is my Nan's (it's surprising what hidden treasures that grandparents have). I'm obsessed with snakeskin lately and after looking everywhere for a bag to match a pair of shoes for a wedding I had last night, my Nan got in the car with the perfect match. The sandals were also quite a surprise find. I had been meaning to get a pair of Birkenstock's when I saw this white pair in a magazine, and after seeing they were a third of the price of everywhere else, I had to try them!   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin