Pages

Wednesday 7 May 2014

New Week, New Start - AGAIN





Black Top - Topshop
Jeans - Asos
Court Heels - Primark

After realising how long it had been since I last blogged, I thought a post was now seriously over due...

However, I have decided to change things up a bit. After starting out solely as a fashion and beauty blog, I now appreciate the time and effort that goes into the high end fashion blogs I look up too and follow. To perfect everything you post is extremely time consuming and recently, time really is flying by. So from now on I'm going to try something a little different - fashion still in the forefront of course -  but I'd like to incorporate a few day to day lifestyle choices etccc. I hope this means I have a more constant flow of posts and updates.

So, being a bank holiday Monday, I had some time on my hands. AND due to the fact it's my birthday next week, I have been going a little crazy ordering my own presents (as you do). I'm a big fan of ripped jeans, and after living in black jeans for the entire winter, I thought I needed some light injecting into my wardrobe. These high waisted slim mom jeans from Asos are a perfect combination of both the mom and skinny jean - and are so so comfy. Anything off the shoulder I just love, so couldn't resist this top - perfect for a summers evening.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin