Pages

Friday 13 June 2014

Home Sweet Home


Culottes - Zara
Crop Top - H&M
Sunglasses - Primark
Sandals - Topshop 

After months of not knowing, we finally have a new family home. I for one have a mixture of emotions about the new chapter in our lives. I'm sad to see memories left behind, anxious as to whether I will be able to feel 'at home' in our new house but yet equally excited for something different - and it certainly is something different. (PLUS I now have some new places to take pictures for my blog!!)

So whilst I was standing about, watching people come and go and waiting for things to get done, I thought I would utilise my time and blog. I find it so easy to dress when the weather is nice, you don't have to worry about layering up or whether jackets and coats are going to get in the way. As you can tell I'm making the most of wearing my culottes at the moment (as they are almost impossible to wear with a coat). I love everything about them, from the colour to the fit, and as featured in a previous post I loved them that much I bought them in white. I always team these culottes with black as I think it compliments the colour perfectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin