Pages

Tuesday 29 September 2015

Awkward Lengths


Top - H&M Studio, Jeans - Marks & Spencers Limited Edition, Boots - Topshop, Bag - Celine, Watch - Olivia Burton, Sunglasses - Topshop 

I'ts safe to say I have found the perfect pair of jeans. I have always preferred culottes over jeans however after seeing a surge of denim at LFW I decided I needed to invest in a good pair. Turns out 'invest' is the wrong word as I picked up these amazing cut off flares for £12 in the sale!! I love the awkward length, it's a refreshing take on the traditional 70's flare. The length is surprisingly easy to wear and I love how they compliment a pair of statement ankle boots.   

I managed to get my hands on the last pair of these tortoise shell heel boots from Topshop whilst I was doing my internship in London. I have been living in them for the past week and, they are definitely the comfiest pair of shoes I own. The top is from the new H&M Studio collection which I am also obsessed with. The collection has the perfect mix of delicate silk and chunky knits, all items are tailored and slightly over-sized - ideal for autumn/winter. Living in Nottingham for the past three years, my sister had a habit of raiding my wardrobe (what was left of it anyway) whilst I was away. Now I'm back - and she's gone - it's definitely my turn to take my pick and her Celine bag was top of my list (what are sisters for after all). 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin