Pages

Saturday 11 January 2014

Beauty Quick fixes: Plumping Powder and Beauty Balm


 Tresemme 24 Hour Body Plumping Powder £5.50
CLARINS Beauty Flash Balm £29
Once you find a beauty product that works for you it’s hard to go back as nothing is ever the same. However sometimes the problem is, beauty regimes are time consuming and simply take too much effort. The same cannot be said for Tresemme’s 24 Hour Body Plumping Powder and Clarins Beauty Flash Balm. My quick fixes for the hair and face.
To anyone that knows me well will know I have some unreasonable fear of my hair being flat. Religiously backcombing my hair for years didn't leave it in the best of conditions. After hearing about plumping powder I assumed it would be a gimmick that has no benefit and held off trying it for quite some time. But when I did try, I was hooked. It’s so simple to use, sprinkle and massage into the roots of your hair for instant volume. A huge plus side is that it doesn't cause damage.
Clarins Beauty Flash Balm creates instant radiance. It can be worn by itself to brighten the face when make-up isn't needed or alternatively it can be used at any point throughout the day to give your skin a boost, as general wear and tear of foundation on the skin can often leave it looking tired. Olive and Witch Hazel extracts help smooth the skin's surface and leaves it looking glowing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin