Pages

Saturday 10 May 2014

Kate Moss For Topshop






Dress - Kate Moss for Topshop
Shoes - Aldo

At last, the highly anticipated collection we have all been waiting for has arrived...

Last week saw super model and style icon Kate Moss launch her new collection for Topshop. Inspired by her renowned vintage wardrobe and standout pieces from collections past, Kate's new line was an obvious hit. The collection had the ultimate boho vibe and some pieces are simply stunning. However, don't get me wrong - i'm a huge fan of Kate - but the collection as a whole was kinda disappointing. I don't quite know why, but I felt it was missing that certain something. This being said, I instantly fell in love with this dress. Many of the pieces sold out over night online, much to my frustration, including THE ONLY dress I wanted. So after days of checking online I received a phone call from my fabulous friends who had found the dress in store and kindly purchased it for me.

The over-sized cut and embroidered prints are simply perfect for this years festival season. It can be easily accessorized but looks great worn plain too. At £75 it's not cheap however will definitely be put to good use throughout the summer making its debut at firstly Parklife followed by Ibiza (expect posts in the near future for these).

Check out the rest of Kate Moss' collection here

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin