Pages

Thursday 15 May 2014

Birthday Suit




Culottes - Zara 
Top - Topshop 
Court Heels - Topshop
Messenger Bag - Zara 
Watch - Marc Jacobs 
Sunglasses - Prada 

So yesterday I said goodbye to my teenage years as I finally turned 20. Ever since I can remember my sister and I have shared our birthdays as Maisie's is the day before mine - strange I know. This year it was decided that we were to go out on my birthday, which I was particularly pleased about as it seems we always go out on Maisie's birthday (of course she will disagree). We enjoyed a lovely meal at Ego in Lichfield and with the weather finally deciding to get its act together, made the evening even more enjoyable. 

As for my outfit, I am completely obsessed with culottes at the moment; they are elegant, chic and bang on trend. I had this white pair for my birthday - I also have them in dusky pink - and are just so comfy to wear. I kept my outfit simple by teaming it with a black cami and white court heels. The weather being as nice as it was gave me the perfect excuse to wear my new sunglasses that my wonderful boyfriend had bought me for my birthday. They are everything and more!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin