Pages

Tuesday 20 May 2014

S'all about Zara







Dress - Zara
Trench Coat - Zara
Necklace - Zara 
Sandals - Zara

Buying from one place and one place only. We are all guilty of it, aren't we? And it's only until you look down and think about what you are wearing that you realise this. I think I have made it pretty clear that i'm a huge fan of Zara. To be perfectly honest it's become somewhat of a habit to shop there and it is probably about time for me to step out of my comfort zone and shop around. However the truth is, no where else grabs my attention at the minute the way that Zara does (of course if I had the money then i'm pretty sure a lot more places would grab my attention) but for now, it's good enough for me. 

I love romantic tailoring and Zara is perfect for this. I've been meaning to blog about my trench coat for a while now as I practically live in it - its the perfect cover up when transitioning from a winter to summer wardrobe. The blue dress is something I would not usually go for (I try to steer clear of things that make me look younger having such a baby face and all) however loved the cut of the neck line so thought I would try something different. My recent shoe addiction saw me buy these beauties - I love the chunky buckle and heel. Perfect for everyday wear throughout the summer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin