Pages

Saturday 24 May 2014

L'Oreal Wild Ombre Preference


L'Oreal Wild Ombre Preference - Boots £6.99

For quite some time now I have wanted my hair lightened however after a very traumatic experience with a hairdresser and a ridiculously short fringe (for those very few who are aware of this I take it you will understand) I have been extremely cautious when making any drastic changes. I had seen the home ombre kits advertised on TV but hadn't heard much about them -however thought I would try it anyway. And if I didn't like it, I only had myself to blame. 

Originally I didn't want a dip dye, I just wanted to brush the dye through my hair to lighten it. However it seems to be too easy when dying hair to get slightly carried away and in the end I was left with a dip dye - good job I liked it. Just like a normal dye, it comes in different shades for different hair colours. (I decided on 'Ombre N.2' for dark blonde to medium brown) The application is so easy to use, you simply comb the dye through the desired lengths with the brush provided and leave it on for 25-40 minutes. The lighter you want it the longer you leave it. I must say it fades quickly but for £6.99 I would highly recommend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin