Pages

Wednesday 20 August 2014

Pretty In (Powder) Blue


Matching Top and Skirt - Zara 
Trench Coat - Zara 
Sandals - H&M
Bag - Whistles


I have wanted this clutch bag from Whistles for quite some time now - so when my boyfriend decided to treat me on a shopping trip before our holiday (after quite a few hints and a little persuasion) I was only happy to accept! My wardrobe is pretty much monochrome, and as tempting as it was to stick to black or white, I thought the powder blue would brighten up my holiday wardrobe. It's safe to say it's my new favourite accessory. I bought this co-ord from Zara last winter, however it's a perfect transitional piece for a cool summer's day. Patterns are not really my thing - personally plain and simple wins every time - however this co-ord was definitely an exception. I teamed it with my cream trench coat, again something I bought last winter but is perfect for all year round. 

Mollie x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin