Pages

Tuesday 12 January 2016

Layering Winter Neutrals

 Mango Jumper | River Island Leather Culottes | Zara Sleeveless Jacket | River Island Boots | Zara Bag

Nothing beats layering in winter, especially when the weather is getting colder by the day. My wardrobe consists of little colour, and when I do decide to inject life into my outfits I definitely favour neutral tones. I bought this grey long-line waist coat over two years ago now (I have linked shop-able alternatives below) and I still love it just as much as I did the day I bought it. It can be worn over pretty much anything and is the perfect alternative to a winter coat (if worn with layers of course). As most of you will know, culottes are always a good idea in my eyes, whether they are layered up in winter or worn with a crop top in summer - I'm a huge fan. These thick leather culottes are a great option for colder days, and when paired with these AMAZING leather lace up boots, they make the perfect winter combo. 

P.S. Look out for my bespoke bedroom prints coming soon! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin