Pages

Friday 22 January 2016

OOTD


Topshop Camel Coat | The Kooples Jeans | Primark T-shirt | River Island Ankle Boots | Missguided Sunglasses | Zara Bag

I am forever buying new clothes but I have a terrible habit of wearing the same outfit day in, day out (I'm sure many of you can relate!!) My daily uniform usually consists of a black t-shirt and jeans - it's just too easy to fall back on when nothing else will do. However, this otherwise boring combo is the perfect base layer for a statement coat and accessories to match. At first glance, the 'neck scarf' was not a trend I thought I would be trying however, after one attempt at wearing it I was hooked and I'm now a huge fan. I love how it adds a sophisticated edge to any simple outfit.  








No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin